Thursday, April 02, 2009

Do You Remember When?

,



Once Upon a time there was a great blogger on my blogroll, Mr. Mystic. I really liked him. He posted a meme that I just ran across in my archives. My opinions on a lot of things have changed, so I thought I would put it up.


Mystic, I'm thinking of you.



What is your idea of perfect happiness? Being content with myself and my situation in life and having someone to share it with, even if its only a friend.


What is your greatest fear? Not being able to tell someone I love them before I lose them


What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? My lack of an inner monologue. I can't conceal anything, even if I ought to or want to


Which historical figure do you most identify with? Queen Elizabeth


What is your greatest extravagance? Cigarettes and alcohol


What is your favorite journey? My trip to Kuwait


What do you like most about your appearance? My eyes, and I look unique


Which living person do you most despise? I've honestly gotten over all of my personal hang ups


What is your greatest regret? I don't have one anymore


When and where are you most happiest? At home in bed, or writing, always at night


What is your current state of mind? comfortable


If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I'd fix my teeth but keep my fangs


What do you consider your greatest achievement? I don't have one yet. I can make a great shot or cocktail


What is your most treasured possession? A scarf that used to belong to my grandfather


What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?Loneliness without someone to comfort you


Where would you like to live? On a ranch in the southwest US


What is your most marked characteristic? I'm blunt. And Pushy


What is the quality you most like in a man?Compassion


What is the quality you most like in a woman?Honesty


Who are your favorite writers? Dostoyevsky, Dumas, Austen, LK Hamilton


Who are your heroes in real life? Right now? Um, my grandpa.


What is your motto? Live fast, love hard, die laughing

2 comments:

swisslet said...

...and you do have lovely eyes.

And Alexandre Dumas is one of my favourite authors too.

Hyde said...

I miss Mr. Mystic too...

-h-