Friday, October 07, 2005

We had a "Moment"

I did it! If you could see me right now, you would see a smiling person who is secretly, on the inside, dancing around like a crazy. I asked Sweet, the barista, to hang out. This may not seem like a big deal, but I am painfully shy. Add on to the top of that I am gay, she is not, and all kinds of other paranoid worries and I feel like I have really accomplished something,. The moment went something like this:

‘So I was thinking…maybewecouldhangoutsometime?’
‘Yeah, that would be great.’
*sigh of relief* *jumps off cliff*
‘This weekend?’
‘Yeah, let me give you my number’
*secretly dances around coffee shop*

Now I just have to tell Beloved, which I hope goes okay. I don’t think she will care since I need to get some friends, especially of the female variety. I so not have nearly enough of those.
In other news. Talked to Chica night. It was nice since I hadn’t spoken with her in a long time. I had missed our little chats. Seems like her son got a part in Fiddler on the Roof. I am so proud. Feel a little like an aunt or something. He’s a sweet kid. I guess she’s all twisted for a hot little lady that works at her office. I don’t think her girl likes it very well, though. She’s all talk though. Heck, what can I say, at least the girl at her job is a sister of the inclination. I can’t even manage that with my crushes. Of course, it also keeps me from being tempted to do anything stupid.

Had more of those strange dreams last night. I can’t seem to keep away from them. Last night seemed to focus entirely on the way I was being painted. It was, I hate to admit, quite erotic. I might blog about it in a separate entry. But I have to get into the mood to write something like that.

Lovins’
AG

No comments: