Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Shiny and new

I'm back. Its short today, just to let you all know I am still alive and that things should be getting more interesting around here.

I still like my new job, and thats amazing, but I am working my first kids night tonight [kids eat free - *sigh*] so we'll see how that goes. I've missed seeing you all and I enjoyed catching up this afternoon. I suppose the upside of all of this is that I learned how to hange out modem cards.

Went to see V for Vendetta this weekend. If you are interested in the movie at all I suggest going over to Swiss Toni's there's a pretty good discussion about the film going on there. [No point in me starting one when theirs is so good] We had a nice time though.

Beloved and I are getting on really well, lately, and it makes me really happy. I mean, its enver been terrible, but with me being jobless and her having a job and school things got strained for a bit. I love this new thing we have, where we are actually enjoying eachother's company and planning for the future, seriously. Its nice.

She talked about moving the other day, going somewhere new. It made me excited to think of it. and happy to know she is planning on keeping me around. Its nice.

Alright. I'm being sappy.

7 comments:

Aravis said...

I'm happy for you! It sounds as though things are picking up nicely for you. You deserve the break. :0)

HistoryGeek said...

Things are on the upswing! It's good to hear that things are settling...it's really true that money can cause problems in even stable relationships, but it sounds like you got through it okay.

Glad to see you are back online.

-L said...

Yah!!! I'm so glad all is going well for you, Alecya. And spring is nearly here as well...is it already by you?

Hope you survived the kiddies as well! :) I imagine you'll have stories to share...

Flash said...

There's nowt wrong with a bit of sappy here & there!

adem said...

I need to go see V for Vendetta soon but I'll probably never get around to it.

Also there's nothing wrong with being happy. Spring is here and everyone should have a smile on their face.

LB said...

Don't Move House, god damn it. It's hell.

glad all is well chez nous, however.

Anonymous said...

Nice to have you back. I also want to see the movie V for vendetta. But I will reserve discussion until I have seen it