Monday, July 28, 2008

Boo

Hi. Surprise, right? Yeah, I'm not dead, just missing inaction for a while.

Nothing really changes does it?

Plush and I are still engaged, although how long that will last remains to be seen. Turns out my grandmother was right. I am high maintenance. And bless Beloved, I've come to expect alot from my partners and the strain is beginning to show for Plush. But I can be hopeful, rights?

As an added screw up benefit, Rogue came out of the closet. Should have seen that one coming along time ago. And she started working at my lovely job with me, so I see her pretty face all the time. Ahe's relentless the little bugger. I'll want to tell you all about my new job, remind me. Me, still struggling with my sexuality? Never....

Incidentally, that's me and Rogue out at a local club. I'm the one on the right, in case you've forgotten what I look like.

Right, job that's new to you and not to me.... After escaping Family Restaurant Hell I got a job at a local mexican restaurant we'll call Casa Bueno. I love it there, there's lots of great people and I get all (or none) of the hours I want. I've been a trainer for about six months now and I've been a bartender for about four. Its nice. I'm pretty good at it, and I have a nice time while I'm there. Me and Rogue and three other girls from work are taking a girls vacation in a couple of weeks. We've got a couple cabins lined up in the beautiful Arkansas mountains and we're going shopping, hiking, swimming and drinking until we're utterly exhausted and refreshed. I need the vacation. I really do.

This last birthday I got yet another tattoo. I'll do my best to get a pic up if anyone is interested. Its a pheonix in the center of my back. I think its about right for me. I also had my nose peirced recently. I think its been three weeks or so.

So, I've been missing everyone and I think its time for a comeback. nothing like blogger for some good soul searching and a bit of advice.

Love you all
xx

4 comments:

Mark said...

oh hello! where HAVE you been?

Anonymous said...

Welcome back (for now)...

Thank god for Google Reader which alerted me to your return. Glad to hear things are good with you after what has been a snip under 11 months.

Don't leave so long until your next post. I've stopped blogging now but still keep up with everyone.

See ya

Aravis said...

What a shock- but a good one!

You sound a lot happier with this job than the last one. That vacation sounds wonderful! Happy belated birthday. I can't wait to see the phoenix tattoo.

Welcome back!

swisslet said...

hey petal - good to hear from you and to know that you're alive and stuff and NOW I WANT MORE PICTURES.

OK?

Right.

Don't be a stranger.