Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Experimental Game

I woke up in one of those moods. Its my day off, which never bodes well, my days off are always awful. I've gotten to the point I'd rather work, honestly. It might be the impending rain storm. It might be I'm going to have lunch with my mother. Or it might be that Rogue was in a terrible mood this morning when she finally rolled off the couch . I think her and Skippy (her now ex girlfriend she is still hung up on) might be arguing, and judging from the way she is taking it out on me, I think I know what they are fighting about too.

Ah, well. Win some and lose some, right? I had three good days. No sense in pushing it.

T-minus 6 days to vacation and counting. I'm holding out for a pool, a horse and a bottle of champagne.

xx-ag

1 comment:

Aravis said...

Hope you're enjoying your vacation! :0)