Monday, January 23, 2006

Weekend Update

Beloved's cousin and uncle from California this week and we went to the movies with her cousin yesdterday. She's a sweet thing. We saw the Chronicles of Narnia. It was alright. I did have a nice time after talking with her over dinner. I like her a lot, and I am glad she's in and I get to meet her. She's having dinner with us on Tuesday, so I am looking forward to that. I also spent some time with Mystery yesterday, which was wonderful, because I needed to get out of the house. And she's excellent of course. Do I had a nice day all in all.

5 comments:

red one said...

Hello Alecya, thanks for your comment -it's nice to be back. And to hear you had a good weekend.

Ah, normally I like to get out of the house too. But after weeks away from home I was beginning to fantasise about my duvet... It's nice to be home too. :-)

red

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good weekend to me. Narnia was quite good, I thought, the beginning was just a bit laboured.

The soundtrack is fantastic.

Alecya G said...

Wow! Two coming out of hiiding all at once! I don't know what to think! *sends huge hugs to Red and Foxy* its good to see you both.

Of course, I am happy to see you as well, Phil, you know. You're right about Narnia. It was a little slow at first, and I think there was some that I would have liked better as a 10 year old, but thats what I get for watching kids movies at our age, inst it?

Anonymous said...

Totally.

Anonymous said...

I was a little dissapointed with Narnia too. But that little precoscious kid was great.