Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Welcome to the jungle







Well, if anyone thought my life couldn't get more crazy.... I left Plush. I'll blog sometime about how unhappy I was and all those good reasons to break an engagement, but really, what matters is I am safe, well and happy now. And I have pics! Lots of pics because I upload them en masse.

On the upside, I get a trip to disneyworld in November, since, you know, the honeymoon is already paid for. I'm going to have a great time and life will be wonderful, damn it.

And I get to go back to school.
My mom is currently not speaking to me. Apparently now that I've decided to go back to being a "sexually deviant man hating dyke" she wants nothing to do with me. On the other hand, the rest of my family is being supportive. Bonus.
I'll give you the introduction to my new life soon. Yay.
Love you all.

AG



4 comments:

Mark said...

hey you! Lovely to see you again. Don't forget us.

M

LB said...

*waves*

Alecya G said...

Hey guys. Long time, no speak. I hope you are all doing well. I sneak over to your spots every now and again, I just spend more time hiding than talking. Maybe I should fix that.

Aravis said...

I'm sorry that things didn't work out. Whatever the reason (and I'm sure you had a very good one!), still, it must have been a painful decision to arrive at.

I'm so happy for you, though, that you're taking care of you and doing those things that will make you happy again. *hug*