Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Its really good to hear your voice

Wow. 7 days and counting. I went home last night to start packing. Guess what? I don't have any clothes that fit. I mean, I knew I had lost a little weight since I started waiting tables, but...nothing fits! Seriously! I don't have any clothes...I don't even know what to say...Ah, well. I mean to put on more weight I really do. I suppose that will be me new years resoution. *I promise I'll get fat again* Beloved despises how thin I've gotten, she's always telling me to put on weight. I guess I hadn't noticed how bad its gotten. Well, now I know, right?

Oh, and just to clarify, I have had the lump looked at once and when I come back I am going to the doctor again, its just, well, those things linger on your mind, don't they.

Funnily enough, and I don't know if I mentioned this or not, one of my Trainees has taken to calling our kitchen manager by the name of a less than flattering dictator. Rogue and I find it amusing, I think we've managed to assign names to all of our bosses. I'm not very nice. The question is, do you think someone would prefer to be Mussolini (Rogue's pick) or Stalin (my personal favorite)? I'm not a very nice person. I've discovered this. I'm really rather scathing and passive agressive. Hm. I can't imagine....well, I suppose we can't be perfect, can we?

I haven't thought of what I am going to get Beloved for Christmas (oh, I hate holiday shopping) and I've not gotten anything for my family, and I need to do it befor eI leave, seeing as I won't be back until Christmas eve....Ack! And you know, honestly, I want to sleep when I come home for Christmas, not really see my mom or Punk. Ugh. Sleep. And cuddle Beloved. And nothing else.

And bythe way, hello, Doc, I'm glad you migrated over from ST's place. Good to have some new blood around here, not that I don't love all my darlings, but new faces are fun, right? Oh, I should warn you, I never spell check, I don't particularly post all that often now that I'm in school and I have a penchant for whining. But if you can get past that...we're aces, aren't we?

I'll be back soon my dears, I'm afraid this is the only place I can scream and not alarm everyone.

xx
AG

3 comments:

Flash said...

Scream away girl!
Judging by the pics I've seen of you in past, you must be hella thin now. Go to the kitchen now & eat.
That's an order missy!
x

Doctor Pauls said...

What a lovely proper welcome. We have something in common already because I don't post very often either. I always have good intentions but just end up being lazy.
Are you eating enough and remembering to eat? If you're much more active than you were then maybe you need to eat more than you used to. It's an excuse to gorge yourself on nice things to eat! Christmas well help you to get a bit fatter.

shorty said...

Have a safe trip!