Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Look At This Photograph

Hey everyone. I really want to post a long excitng tale about today, but its 1 am here, or very close to it, and I am being lazy. I will instead provide you with many, many photos of my trip.

In case you havent tuned in recently I am in Kuwait right now with my school. I've been here 5 days now, and I'm having a great time. Please read the post below, I'm interested in any questions you might have.

On with the show.











This is Dr. O at the airport in Cincinatti waiting for the plane, which was delayed about half an hour or so because of weather in NYC.










I think this one is self explanatory.












A view of Kuwait City from Kuwait Towers.



<--------- Another view of Kuwait City. If the formatting turns out okay you'll be able to see I made an arrow in the approximate direction of our hotel, the large tan high rise with green arabic writing on it in the middle of the pic.

















This is Kuwait Towers from the ground.












This is me and debate girl inside the alcove where the imam calls prayers inside the Grand Mosque in Kuwait City.

Right blogger is giving out on me for posting so many pisc. More later....

1 comment:

Aravis said...

I love the architecture, mosaics and art from that part of the world. It's all so beautiful!