Saturday, November 05, 2005

Depressed

Yesterday I wrote a part of my story that was rally hard for me. I was really depressed afterwards. I posted it in my excerpt section and I got a lot of positive feedback, so I suppose that's good at least. But, when I was finished I felt like I was going to be sick.

I don't like writing about death, or most days thinking about it. But it had to be done, and suffering for your characters is the best way to make them real. On the plus side, I broke 25,000 yeasterday. So that's good.

2 comments:

sunshine said...

Woo Hoo!

HistoryGeek said...

Ack! You're half-way through? I'm stretching at 7,000 tonight. I need to try to write another 2,000 before bed, but I had to stop by the blogs for a bit.

At least you got a really hard bit out of the way. That's great.