Thursday, November 17, 2005

Question #1

I finally got to teh line by line on Mystic's meme.

The question is qhat do I consider to be perfect happiness.

I tink that to be perfectly happy you have to be realistic, so this rules out winning the lottery or being famous or any of that junk.

What I want more than anything is to wake up with Beloved next to me every day. I want to love someone and be loved back, and know that it is unconditional. I want to roll over and always see sleepy eyes that blink a few times, just before I get a kiss.

I want to have friends that love me. I don't have alot of friends, and I value that there are poeple who like me for what I am (including the obnoxious, overbearing, puppy love love-side of me) and want me to like them too. I want friends I can tell secrets to and trust. I want friends who will always tell me the truth, even if it hurts me.

I also want to work in a job where I am realizing me full potential. I want to like what I do and I want to not ever dread the day because of my job description (read: I know everyone dreads some days, but work is work for a reason. I want to like my job enough that the thought of it doesn't make me sick.)

I also want enough money to get by. I would love to be rich, but paying the bills and being able to take Beloved to a movie will always be enough for me.

I suppose it takes very little to make me happy. And for the most part, I think I am.

Here's to hoping you have something that makes you happy.
AG

1 comment:

HistoryGeek said...

That's lovely!