Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The waitress feilds the weight of her tray around her palm

I am afraid I have been more than a little boring lately, and I am going to be boring again today. For a moment at least.

I love my new job. Its amazing. I like the people. I like the atmosphere. And I am remembering a lot better than I thought I would. Two days in and I can already see myself becoming "one of the family". The other people are nice to me, stop me to show me things when I am looking for somthing or when there is something new or interesting to be done. Its great. I am quite a happy girl over that. My boss[es] are nice too.

*smiles* I almost feel guilty for it.

3 comments:

Aravis said...

Not boring at all! I'm so happy for you. It's hard to find work that you don't mind going in to do. You're lucky, and I'm glad. :0)

HistoryGeek said...

I'm so glad it's working out!

-L said...

That's EXCELLENT news!!!

There's nothing better than a happy, friendly waitress. =)