Well, pics are on their way, i promise. Its a good lookout Beloved remembered the camera, because I surely wouldn't have.
The evening was nothing like I expected. I'll tell you that. [Sorry, Flash, my girls were well behaved...]
We got out and met up with Superlegal, an old coworker of Beloved's and her husband Gamer. They had brought a friend of theirs I met once, D and seemed like they were all on their way to a good buzz when we got there.
Being the idiot that I was, I started drinking right away. [Whisky sours, for those who care] I had two in the space of about 15 minutes. Just then Bunny and Rabbit [who are friend's of Beloved that we've known for a while] showed up and gave me hugs and kisses. They went with Beloved to get another drink. When they came back Superlegal and I went to dance, because the music was really good.
Fast forward to about an hour later, I am still drinking and I probably shouldn't be. Saukura and his boyfriend [the only two out of the people I invited] show up and dance with us for a while. I get down to get a soda, and here's what I remember the rest of the night:
* I have at least two more drinks and am bought a shot by an old friend of mine I run into.
* Beloved gets angry when a cute girl looks like she is dancing with me, jumps up in my arms and pulls me off the other way.
* I run into another person I haven't seen in a while, a girl I used to have a thing for, before I met Beloved. Beloved tugs me in the other direction, I learn later everyone thought she was hitting on me [she was telling me how she used to have a crush on Beloved]
* Superlegal cuts me off, and Beloved does my birthday shot.
* I go to the corner of the bar with Gamer and try [try being operative] to talk to him in my drunken stupor. I know I mentioned I thought I was trashed and that it was weird seeing all the people I hadn't in a long time, I think I probably mumbled something about being in love with Beloved, as I am wont to do when I can't process coherent thought. The poor fellow is kind enough to put up with me until Beloved finds us.
* I get sick. [how emabrassing]
* I go to dance again, and Beloved is mad at me for some reason, when we go to get off the dance floor I slip on some broken glass. I do not cut myself, but do feel like a total fool. Someone helps me up while they flag down Beloved, who didn't even notice I wasn't behind her.
* Bunny and Rabbit take us home, I get a Happy Meal at McDonalds, Beloved gets Taco Bell
* I get home, eat my food, and get sick again.
* I fall asleep in my bed
Things I don't remember that must have happened:
*taking out my contacts
*taking off the tape
*removing my clothes
*saying goodbye to anyone
* paying the tab
* getting in the car
So, all in all, prbably not my most stellar night. I could, of course, lie and tell you all I had an excellent time and I was a lovely drunk, but then, that's not too honest. I'll just trust you to have a good laugh over all of it, and then remind me next time I say I am going to go out that I should prbably only have 2 drinks.
And yes, Swiss, I danced my heart out, as long as I was able, in any case.