Sunday, February 19, 2006

Hang It On A Shelf In Good Health and Good Time

Alright, here are the pics I have been promising from my birthday and of my tattoos, which you can actually see. Enjoy.







This is my back with all my tattoos visible. Not much else to say here.



This is me and the obscenely low cut shirt I bought before Beloved and I went out for my birthday. If you look closely you can also see I have my favorite pair of boots on. With those things on I am 6 feet tall. Makes me a very happy girl.

In case you are curious, the red walls are in my bedroom. I love the color.

So there you have it.

6 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

Just a word for you, darling: Hot!

Aravis said...

You're a beautiful woman, Alecya. :0) Love the tattoos and boots, too!

adem said...

Hey spin, that was what I was gonna say!!

Looking great Alecya....very hot!

Alecya G said...

Stop, I'll blush....

Mark said...

I'll line up to say you are a fine woman and easy on the eyes

Erika said...

Everyone has beaten me to it, but the sentiment is the same: aren't you a sexy thing, AG!