Thursday, February 23, 2006

I'd like to wait and see how things turn out

I was initially reluctant, but now I think I am sure I woudl like to rip off our good friend Swiss Toni and do one of the Jahari Windows.

Click the link and let me know what you think.

I am also giving in to the temptation to do a Nohari window. Of course, you brave souls are likely not to touch it, and I dont blame you. But if you want to give it a try, I won't hold anything against you. I promise.

In other more annoying news, my job fell through. I am really bothered by it. Beloved is less than pleased with me. I would be too.

*sigh*

Is there somewhere you can buy luck?

******

late edition, I know I am about to put my foot in my mouth, but Joe R, if you are lurking, I am curious who you are. Email me, so I know. I don't recall any Joe R's in my aquaintance. Lets meet, eh?

5 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

Well, I did the Johari, but the Nohari I couldn't do. I did it for LavaLady when she had it up, but it was SO hard that I just don't want to do it again with anyone.

As for the job - just keep plugging away. I don't think you can really buy luck...just privilege.

swisslet said...

I've looked at the nohari, but I'm not going to do it. There was no way that I was going to stretch myself to think of negative things about you (or anyone).... Not for me thanks. I don't think it's very constructive.

Jobwise? Their loss. done, done and onto the next one.

ST

Aravis said...

I couldn't do it (nohari) even if I wanted to; none of those words describe you alecya. :0) Sorry about the job. Perhaps you lost out on this one because you're about to land a better one...

Alecya G said...

Swiss, I apprecaite the compliment, or at least, the reluctance you express to think negative things about me. Your encouragement means a lot, too.

I understand why you guys wouldn't. I wouldn't either, really. But if someone wanted to, you know...its interesting to think of.

Aravis, thanks. I appreciate the encouragement.

adem said...

Done on the Jahari, but sadly not too confident in doing the Nohari one.

We all like to give and receive compliments but none of us like to hear negative things about us especially when its from friends, which I think we all are in some wierd blogosphere sense of it. Maybe if I didn't like you then I could but then I wouldn't be visiting here would I?