Alright, first, the meme continued [oh, this is fun]
1. Your sunglasses
2. Anything by The Smiths, especially "Some Girls are Bigger than Others"
3. Take a long walk. Have tea.
4. What sound does a tiger make?
5. This one is a tie- I used to have to go through other people's blogs to find yours before I bookmarked it. When you asked me to do your earworm list.
6. "Clarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves" Blaise Pascal
7. This one is hard...I think I know all those off the wall ones...hmm. Okay - food you like least in the world. [not fair, is it?]
Spinny - thank you! You're right, I do understand. Its always nice to have an unspoken connection with someone, I think. And you are, or to me you are, very very gentle. As far as your question, as soon as I get the money I suppose! I've got a long list of places to go and visit, and an even longer list of bills *sigh* One day....I'm taking time off and going to visit everyone! And you all are loves, especially you. I'd be lying if I said I wasnt very attached to my readers. You give me balance and perspective. And more than one of you have become very good friends to me, so of course I call you all loves.
Aravis - I wondered about the stickers! I love your quote. If I could do anything? Haha, travel...go visit Spinny...and everyone else! For a job [I think this is what you mean] teach and write, so, I suppose, in about 10 years, I 'll be doing it with any luck. Thats something to look forward to isnt it?
Any other takers?
I am working a night shift tonight. Lord, I hope it goes well. I dont work a lot of nights.
Also went shopping for my mom's mother's day gift...I hope she likes it. I am making her a gift basket...a pedicure set, some masks and bubble bath, chocolates, coffees, candles a teddy bear and two really good chick flicks [Steel Magnolias and Fried Green Tomatoes] so shecan enjoy an evening to herself....A good idea? I'm running out to be frank. I got her jewelry and a purse and lots of wearable stuff last year, I did a massage and dinner the year before...*shrugs* I'm not as creative as I seem, when it comes to gifts.
I hope you all are well. I'm having so much fun with this meme. I really am.