Alright. Celebrity crushes. Everyone has them. We were talking about them at the "Thank (noun) its Over" party for NaNo. In no particular order, here are my 5 men and women that I think are beautiful.
1. Angelina Jolie. Argue with me, do it.
2. Ellen Degeneres. I love her smile, and she can dance.
3. Christina Cox. Aussie actress. Lovely girl.
4. Katherine Moennig. Nicely androgynous. Shane on Showtime's "The L Word"
5. Felicity Huffman. I liked her before she was a housewife. Even now, she's lovely. Very jealous of William H. Macy.
1. Nigel Barker - yes, I watch America's Next Top Model. And he is pretty in a manly way, something you don't see often.
2. Lenny Kravitz- nice body, nice voice, beautiful with long hair (I am a sucker for long haired men...)
3. Jason Isaacs. Another that's pretty witha wig, I dig this one's eyes and voice.
4. Stuart Townsend. I can't think of a reason not to love him. Eyes, mouth, teeth, Wow. Handsome fellow.
5. James Spader. Handsome in a quirky way I can't explain.
I have a feeling I'll want to change this list later. But I like it the way it is for now...
Thoughts? Agree? Disagree? Who do you like?