Monday, October 24, 2005

A Lesbo Love Story

Yep. So I decided I would post this because it clarifies a lot of things. And I think its romantic, in a modern sort of way.

****


Once upon a time Alecya G. was a very sad, very lonely crackhead stripper, who worked at a gay bar in the midwest. Needless to say business was slow. Alecya was sad because she had traeled to The Great Windy City, and had gotten dumped by a hateful readhead vixen who also made her give away tickets to the greatest entertainer of the age, Ani D.

Upon return, she was at this particular place of employment when she became transfixed by a beautiful blonde woman with tall deadly looking spikes in her hair. Alecya immediately began to pursue this woman with an abandon previously only seen in her dancing, which was known throughout the land.

This woman, Sad Girl, was very lonely too. She lived in a two story astle not far away from where Alecya did, and so, Alecya began to visit Sad Girl when she could. Then Sad Girl became very ill and asked Alecya to take care of her. Nursing her through illness frightenend Alecya and so she ran away.

Once she was recovered, Alecya, undeservedly, sought out Sad Girl to apologize for her terrible behavior. In an attempt to make ammends, she brought Sad Girl the gift of Lavendar Roses, the only rose with out thorns, to try and cheer her up.

Sad Girl was afraid, and did not let Alecya in, but in time, she came to trust Alecya, and asked to to visit the caslte more often. One night, in a stupor brought on by too much crack and lots of alcohol, Alecya kissed Sad Girl. And then she knew she was in love with her.

In a further attempt to persuade Sad Girl of her love, she gave up all vices and sought gainful employment.

Sad Girl saw the love Alecya had for her, and rewarded her with a romantic ride through the counrty on horseback. At the end of the day, Sad Girl and Alecya cold not bear to be parted again.

They went to live in Sad Girl's castle, and she became the Beloved of Alecya.

They lived happily ever after that, and eventually built a castle of their own, had kittens and puppies and many wonderful dreams together.

The End

*************

And that is the fairy tale version of how Beloved got me cleaned up and we fell in love. And you now know all my horrible secrets....

Lovins'
AG

4 comments:

sunshine said...

Awwww, you have to have more secrets than that!

Share more stories.

That was a good story, depressed me even more, but I'm so glad you two have each other.

Love is hard to find, let alone hold onto.

HistoryGeek said...

I'm glad you got clean. I'm glad you fell in love.

Have you seen the movie The Labrynth (with David Bowie). You might like it.

Alecya G said...

I am sure I do, but being a crackhead and a stripper are pretty big ones for where I come from.

And don't be depressed, like every relationship, it takes a lot of work, and there are a lot of tough times for all the happy ones. I know I am lucky. Don't be depressed, please.

I have not seen Labrynth, but Iwill have to rent it now.

I have been clean for four years :) I am proud of myself, but I couldn't have done it without Beloved.

Charby said...

Awwww! Lovely story!